Extreme Fall Out is a decontamination chemical treatment.
Motorcycles and cars produce vast amounts of brake dust and metal contamination that falls onto sensitive and expensive components and can corrode or discolour surfaces. Cleaning alone will not remove this type of contamination.
Extreme Fall Out is formulated as a thick contact spray with unique ingredients to chemically alter the bonding properties of contamination so it can be safely pressure washed away leaving surfaces free of contamination.
As a safe pH treatment, it will not etch or burn surfaces and is ideal for spoked wheels and callipers to remove the harsh damaging effect of brake dust contamination.
Extreme Fall Out is applied using a trigger spray application.
How to use:
1. Brush into all areas with a stiff wheel brush, detailing angled brush or a wooly and leave for 5 minutes. You will notice a colour change indicating that contamination has been neutralised.
2. Rinse off with a pressure washer.
3. Further deep cleaning may be required. If so, we recommend using Wheelbrite.
4. Wash wheels with Sudtastic Shampoo at a more concentrated ratio to offer more lubrication and cleaning action.
5. Pressure wash.
6. Apply Protect to all wheels and rinse.
7. Dry wheels and apply Shine as a maintenance wash procedure or apply a ceramic coating such as Slipstream.
Unfortunately, due to customs laws and delivery restrictions, we cannot offer overseas shipping at this time.