Cleaning a Car
Have you just purchased your dream car and are wondering how to maintain it’s showroom shine? Perhaps you are a novice detailer looking for some tips. Below we break down the process of cleaning a car from start to finish using our quality Bike Auto products.
1. Start by rinsing the car with hose pressure water or a pressure washer to remove loose dirt or debris. Be mindful of sensitive components to avoid damage.
2. Apply Wheelbrite to all wheels or Extreme Fall Out if severely contaminated. Leave for 3-5 minutes and brush detail all areas.
2. Using Wash as either a stand-alone pressure washing detergent or as a pre-wash detergent, apply to the whole of the vehicle including the tyres, rinse off with water and leave wet.
3. Apply through a foam cannon Extreme Snow Foam for heavy-duty cleaning and leave on until the foam melts. Pressure wash the whole car and leave it wet.
4. Clean the car by hand with a Noddle wash mitt and then wash with Sudtastic Shampoo using the double bucket method with bucket and grit guard only. Then rinse.
5. Apply Protect Foaming Sealer every 3 months and Shine after every wash to complete the service.
6. Further enhancements can be used including the Show ‘n’ Shine ceramic detailer, Waxtastic hybrid wax or WOBO traditional wipe-on wipe-off wax protection.
For more information on how to clean a car using our specialist detailing products, visit our products page.Back to Blog